Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shabu first timers









ERIK:

Mini Shabu-Shabu, that is. We went to Bonifacio High Street to go skateboarding and decided to have dinner at Mini Shabu-Shabu. I was excited since it's my first time to try it.

I had the All Seafood Set. It was entertaining at first when you star cooking the ingredients and stuff, then I realized that I'm getting tired of it. To think that the reason you go to a restaurant is because you want to eat and not to cook for yourself, right?

The food is good, though it all tastes the same because they use just one kind of broth. I must say though, it's still quite an experience. Hehe.


VAL:

definitely only 2 out of 5. first of, the cooking made me so tired i wanted to eat everything raw. then, there wasn't anything exciting about the taste. its just fancy pochero. also, i find it pricey and for the restaurant to charge service fee when i'm the one doing all the cooking, damn.

i had the beef tenderloin set and i also ordered additional dumplings. the tenderloin was just regular but the dumplings were almost close to horrible.

thanks to nalyn ming tsai for teaching us how to eat shabu-shabu style.

however, it might be a never again for me type of place. i happen to like other people doing the cooking for me. thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment